Ketogenic or keto diet is a popular method for weight loss and most overweight prefer to go with this method. Ketogenic diet is not a kind of special diet because ketones are produced within the body by burning of stored fat. Ketones can, however, be outsourced to add flexibility to this diet plan and exogenous ketones with mct , means medium chain triglyceride help in the natural way. Coconut oil is one such natural substance which is known for high concentration of MCT. Exogenous ketones supplement can be substituted in your diet plan if you are relying on the keto diet.
Why should you take keto supplement?
Keto supplements are designed to induce state of ketosis in your body, if it is otherwise not possible to be achieved with high blood glucose level in the blood stream. The supplementation with following components can help you stay in ketosis:
• Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) oil such as Coconut oil is a fastest acting supplement for weight loss as it quickly enters the bloodstream after ingestion.
• Insulin acts in a faster way to reduce blood glucose level in the bloodstream.
• Sodium and potassium salts regulate insulin levels in the body.
• Omega-3 is an ingredient present in the Fish oil that reduce levels of triglycerides in the bloodstream.
• Spirulina is an alga very rich in protein content which has been known for lowering cholesterol and triglycerides levels in the bloodstream.
• There are exogenous components which help to increase levels of beta-hydroxybutyric acid (BHB) in the bloodstream and this induces similar effect like that caused by ketones in the body.
Why ketones supplements are necessary?
Exogenous ketones have many benefits and is boon for weight losers. Ketogenic diet is a candid way to weight loss and has many other benefits as well, but it is hard for many people to go with stern restrictions of diet. They can derive the benefits of keto diet by substituting it with ketones supplements.